Du bist hier:
Changing the contact person
A new employee takes over the administration of the website and domains, but the login data is unknown and no email address is available to reset the password. Panic? – No.
- The person responsible logs into the web administration under admin.firestorm.ch.
- She opens the Account menu and then Customer Profile
- She now fills in the form with the new contact person / e-mail address.
- She clicks on Save Changes
- Is your company registered in the commercial register?
- If yes, a person authorised to sign (two if necessary) can have the contact details changed.
- Please send us the link to your company’s entry in the commercial register, together with a letter of change of contact data including the handwritten signature of the person(s) entitled to sign, to email@example.com
War dieser Artikel hilfreich?
0 out of 5 stars