If you want to give a person limited access to a hosting package, proceed as follows:
- Log in to the administration interface (https://admin.firestorm.ch/).
- Open the overview of your services and click on a hosting package.
- At the bottom of the administration page, click the ‘Hosting Administration’ button.
- As soon as you are logged in to the Hosting Administration, select ‘User’ in the navigation on the left.
- First open the user roles and create a new role. To do this, give the role a name and select the permissions you want to assign to that user.
- Click “OK”. Now we switch back to “User Accounts” and create a new user.
The user role and the Plesk access data are important. The user can then use these to log on directly to the server
The new user can log in directly on the server on which your hosting is hosted. You can find the server by opening a hosting on the administration interface. At the top of the overview page of your hosting you will find “Server”. The corresponding URL in this example is: https://sr11.firestorm.ch:8443/.
0 out of 5 stars