Register .ZUERICH DOMAINS
The registration of .zuerich domains takes place in 4 different phases. Here we explain how the registration works in the different phases.
1. Sunrise-Phase (ab 30. August 2021)
From 30 August until 29 October 2021, you can pre-order .ZUERICH domains for trademarks registered in the Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) with a commercial register entry and administrative headquarters in the Canton of Zurich.
- If you do not yet have an SMD file, register (for a fee) on the following page: https://secure.trademark-clearinghouse.com/tmch/public/contract to create the SMD file.
- How you want to pay for the SMD file is up to you, you have two options. We recommend “Holder”, which costs $150 per entry.
- As soon as you have received your SMD file, you can send us your SMD file with the desired domain and we will register the domain for you.
2. Limited Registration Phase (from 30 September 2021)
Authorities with an administrative seat in the canton of Zurich can pre-order .ZUERICH domains without an SMD file from 30 September to 29 October 2021. To register your domain with us, please feel free to contact us.
3. Early Access Phase (ab 22. November 2021)
As of 22 November 2021, .ZUERICH domains will be generally available for entrepreneurs and public authorities who are active in the canton of Zurich and meet the allocation requirements. You can then order them on our website at the following page: https://www.firestorm.ch/domains/.
4. general availability for all (from 2 December)
From 2 December, the registration will be freely available to everyone. You can then order it on our website under the following link: https://www.firestorm.ch/domains/.
0 out Of 5 Stars