Import contacts into Horde
1. On your computer on drive C: create a new folder named ‘Contacts’.
2. Mark all contacts in the contact overview in Outlook (CTRL + A) and select in the menu bar under ‘Start => Forward contact => as business card’.
Depending on the number of contacts, the process may take a few minutes. A new email will then appear with the .vcf files attached.
2. Mark all .vcf files in the attachment and copy them (CTRL & C) to the directory ‘Contacts’ on your hard disk (CTRL & V).
3. In Windows, click ‘Start -> Run’ and enter the following command: ‘command.com’. A black box then appears.
4. Execute the following two commands:
/b *.vcf meineKontakte.vcf
Now all .vcf files are merged.
4. Now open the webmail horde and click on ‘Organize => Address book => Import/Export’. select
vCard as format.
Click on ‘Browse‘ and select the following file:
Confirm the import by pressing the ‘Next’ button.