Du bist hier:
Distribution lists Microsoft365
1. create contact
- Register with admin.microsoft.de
- Go to the menu item “contacts”.
- Select Add contact.
- Enter your external employee with his or her e-mail address.
2. Create a group
- Click on Active Groups.
- Click on Add Groups.
- Select the item “Distribution”.
- Define a name, e.g. “Control” and a description of the distribution group to be created.
- Define the e-mail address to which the e-mails are to be sent. For example Steuern@YourDomain.ch.
- Complete the operation by clicking [Create Group].
- It may take a moment for the newly created distribution list to appear in the list of active groups.
3. distributing members
- Click on the name of the created group (mailing list).
- Click on Members to the right of General.
- Click [View All and Manage Proprietary Members].
- Click [Add Members].
- Select all members you want to add to the group.
- Click the [Save] button.
- Click [Close] when all members have been added and saved.
- Write a test e-mail to the newly created group, e.g. Steuern@YourDomain.ch.
All group members should now have received a copy of this test email.