Du bist hier:
To enlarge the partition, proceed as follows:
Please keep in mind that there may be problems if the main partition is over 2 TByte in size! Please make a data backup beforehand!
- Increase vServer disk size via the host system
- Boot the server with the Ubuntu Live Desktop CD
- Launch now Gparted
- If the SWAP partition is in the way, right click on the SWAP partition and click ‘SWAPOFF’.
- Now delete the SWAP partition
- Move the extended partition to the end of the available space
- Enlarge the main partition afterwards
- Now add the file system linux-swap at the end again
- Save the changes
- If the SWAP partition is not taken over, you will need to recreate the SWAP partition.
- Now right click on the SWAP partition and select ‘SWAPON’.
- Restart the system to normal. The boot process can also take a little longer to initialize the larger partition
- check with df -h if all partitions, especially the SWAP partition is activated. Use top to check if the SWAP drive is active.
- If the SWAP drive is missing, you can mount the SWAP drive as follows
:blkid -o list -w /dev/nullswapon
(check the SWAP)
- If the main drive has not been enlarged, run the following command
–resizefs -l +100%FREE /dev/mapper/sr65–vg-root
War dieser Artikel hilfreich?
0 out of 5 stars