Du bist hier:
To change your existing website from the old webhoster to our webhosting package, proceed as follows:
- Order a webhosting package and a domain name via our website (https://www.firestorm.ch/webhosting).
- Log in to the web administration at https://admin.firestorm.ch .
- Open the Hosting Administration
- If you have an existing website, start now with the import of the web files according to the following instructions: https://www.firestorm.ch/kb/website-transferieren-vom-alten-anbieter
- If you have an existing email address, start now with the import of the emails according to the following instructions: https://www.firestorm.ch/kb/email-transferieren-vom-alten-anbieter/
- You can also install a new WordPress / Joomla / Typo3 application and many other programs via the hosting management.
- To transfer the domain to us, send us the transfer code / EPP code / Auth code of your domain.
- Don’t forget to cancel your products with your old supplier as soon as everything has been transferred to us!
If you want to add another domain, proceed as follows:
- Order via our website (https://firestorm.ch/domain) your desired domain
- During the ordering process you can select your existing storage space and link the domain to it.
- Enter your transfer code (EPP code / Auth code) from your previous provider in the order form when ordering.
- The domain is now and connected to your hosting package.
War dieser Artikel hilfreich?
0 out of 5 stars