SiteDesigner Tablet Quickstart
Our SiteDesigner will run on most iOS and Android tablets
- For iPads we recommend the use of Safari
- For Android tablets we recommend the use of Chrome
When editing your website on a tablet device, you can do this in either portrait or landscape format.
Three main menus
- Main menu – Switch to another application like blog or shop
- Add content – add new images, text or other content to your page
- Publish – Make your website visible on the web
This is how you add content to your page:
- Tap the Add Content button
- then drag any position from the content area to the page
- and then Move the content on the page
To change the layout:
- Tap the item you want to move and use the drag icon to move the item on the page
- Then the drop zones will be green when you drag the element to the page. Release the element to place it.
Publish your website
The first time you publish your website, you may be prompted to choose a temporary subdomain name.
When you publish your website, it becomes visible on the Internet (www). When you make changes to your website, you must tap Publish again to make the changes visible.
Blog posts are published automatically: you don’t need to click the “Publish” button to post a new blog post.