Enable Directory Listing
By default, the server is set so that it does not list the folder contents if a start page is missing, for security reasons. Follow these instructions to list the folder contents anyway.
- Create an .htaccess file in the desired folder with the following content:
- Open settings for Apache & nginx
- As an alternative to the .htaccess file, you can also enter the following in the HTTP and HTTPS instructions:
<Location /unterordner/> Options +Indexes </Location>
Tip: If you want to activate the directory listing for all subfolders, change the value from <location /subfolder/> to <location />.
Make sure that you have activated the proxy mode. As in the screenshot:
- Now open the PHP settings according to the following picture:
- Now activate FPM applications served by Apache:
- Now wait 1 minute and open your folder again. The files are now listed: