Pictures, Galleries and Presentations
Options to display images on your website
Add a picture to your homepage
1. Click the Add Contents button
2. Drag the picture symbol to your page and release the mouse button
3. When the icon disappears, the Image Source window appears
There are two ways to upload a picture:
1. Click the Upload new image button to select an image from your computer
2. Drag images from your computer into the window. Upload multiple images by dragging a group of images into the window at the same time.
Drag & drop an image for uploading
Image file sizes
Adding images with large file sizes can slow down your website loading. In most cases, a file size of 1 MB or less should be sufficient.
Select an image from “New
1. Click New to select an image from recently uploaded and added images
Select an image from Facebook
1. Click on Facebook to select a picture from your Facebook account
2. You need to give the SiteDesigner access to your Facebook account to proceed
Click on any image to open the Image Settings window
- Click on Change image to open the image upload screen
- Link the image to a page within your website or to an external website address
- Scale the image to a preset size
- Align the image to the left, center, or right of the page
- Add Alt tags to your image
- Add a title to your image
- Add a description to your image
Adding a gallery
1. Click on Add content
2. Drag a gallery to your page and release the mouse button
3. If the gallery icon is cleared, the Gallery window will appear
How many pictures?
We recommend uploading a maximum of 75 small images (~ 10KB per image) or 20 large images (~ 9MB per image) per gallery. Compliance with these limits will ensure that the gallery behaves as expected and that the site itself is not overloaded and slowed down.
Click on any gallery to open the “Gallery Settings” window
- Click Edit Pictures to add and rearrange pictures in your gallery
- Switch the visibility of an image title in the gallery on or off
- Enable or disable the visibility of an image description in the gallery
Gallery display settings
Depending on your selected template, some gallery settings may not be visible on your website.
Adding a slide show
1. Click Add Content
2. Drag a slideshow to your page and release the mouse button
3. If the slideshow is deleted, the slideshow source window appears
Click on a slideshow to open the slideshow settings window
- Click Edit Pictures to add and rearrange pictures in your slideshow
- Change the type of transition between dimming and dissolving or remove the effect completely.
- Select the duration and speed of your slideshow
- Swap multiple design options for your slideshow.
Slideshow Display Settings
Depending on your selected template, some display settings may not be visible on your website.
0 out of 5 stars