To start adding product variants:
- Click the Add Product Variants button.
- Enter the name of the variant in the Option name field.
- Add any number of variant names in the Selection Options field. Separate the values with commas.
Simplification of variant management
When you add a product to your shop, you have the possibility to add the different variants of the item – for example size or color – which will soon add up and make the administration of your product variants considerably more difficult.
Instead of doing this for each item, you should consider turning some of the variants into separate products. For example, if you sell a t-shirt style in five different colors, list the different colors as separate items. Now the only variants of each shirt will be the different sizes, and the management will be much easier.
To rearrange the options and variants, proceed as follows:
- Select the Resort drop-down values button.
- Click and drag the value up or down in the list.
To edit variants:
- Select the pencil icon next to any value.
- You can switch the visibility on / off
- or change the price or the weight
Adding additional options removes all existing variants.
All price, weight and inventory information is deleted along with the option
0 out of 5 stars