Du bist hier:
The following error message appears in the syslog:
May 23 19:58:27 hostname systemd: apache2.service: cgroup is empty We found out that some configurations have not been deleted by Plesk generating the issue described.
The following error message appears during the Apache2 configuration test:
AH00112: Warning: DocumentRoot [/var/www/vhosts/web127.sr45.firestorm.ch/httpdocs/test] does not exist AH00543: apache2: bad user name web127 Action 'configtest' failed.
- Make a server backup including all configuration files
- cd /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d
- apache2ctl configtest
- Notice the user which is displayed in the error message: “apache2: bad user name web127“.
- grep web127 -R
- Delete all files output by the ‘grep’ command.
- You can now rebuild all configuration files during the night as follows:
# plesk repair web