Custom contact form
The custom form allows you to create your own contact form to collect information from your website visitors. This form can contain the following custom fields:
- Single-line field – Only one line of text. Ideal for querying the name or an e-mail address.
- Multi-line field – This is a larger text field suitable for text sections. This is useful for longer questions or requests.
- Checkbox – Create a multiple selection from a list of options.
- Radio Button – Create a single selection from a list of options.
- Dropdown – Create a single selection from a list of options. Useful for providing a list of options and space saving.
Each custom form has an upper limit of 10 fields: 9 custom fields and 1 email address field
How do I create a simple question form?
1. Click on Add content
2. then browse to the custom form and drag it to your website
3. Click on the form to open the settings window. Here you can add an email subject, change the button text and add the email address to which requests are sent via the form.
The Return email address field is enabled by default on the custom form. However, you can deactivate it via the settings field if necessary.
4. Click on Add Custom Field
1. Add a field text to describe what information you want to collect.
2. Add the field type you want to use. In this example, we want to be able to capture more than one line of text so customers can send a long question.
3. then click on Add
Now you return to the main window. From here you can edit the field you just created. To do this, you have to click on the corresponding user-defined field button at the bottom of the settings field.
For longer forms, you can add another custom field using the “Add custom fields” button at the bottom of the preferences panel (up to a maximum of 10 fields per form).
Then click Save to close the settings window.
Once the form is saved, the completed form will be displayed on your website. The custom form from this example is shown below.
0 out of 5 stars