Three important functions
- Main Menu – Switch to another application like Blog or Shop
- Add content – add new images, text or other content to your website
- Publish – Make your website visible on the Internet
This is how you add content to your page:
- Click on Add content
- Drag any position from the content area to the page
- Delete the content on the page
Click and drag the item you want to add to the desired location. Zones turn green as you drag the item to the page. You can create up to 4 columns on the page.
Move the content on the page
Use Drag-Drop to move the content. The content zone is indicated by the green bar. Note that you can only drag content into the page body but not into the header or footer.
Publish your website
The first time you publish your website, you may be prompted to choose a temporary name.
When you publish your website, it becomes visible on the World Wide Web (WWW). If you change your website, you will need to click Publish again to make new changes visible.
Blog posts are published automatically: you don’t need to click the “Publish” button to create a new post.
0 out of 5 stars